In 1964, three civil rights activists disappeared. Two FBI agents, Rupert Anderson and Alan Ward, arrived in Mississippi to investigate. They discover black segregation. The Klu Klux Klan kills black people. Everybody is corrrupted in the town, so members of th Klan can't be arrested for their crimes. FBI agents fight against the Klu Klux Klan and finally they find the 3 activists'bodies. They even manage to arrest Klu Klux Klan members.
I found this movie very interesting. I knew about the situation in the south of the USA, but I didn't think it was so "strong". In the movie, the violence schocked because I know it was like that in real life. This movie is based on a true story and this element is really frightening. However, I think a strong message is given though the movie. It's a good way to inform people about the situation.
jeudi 24 janvier 2008
Mississippi Burning
at
15:14
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire