jeudi 24 janvier 2008

My Daily Life

In my neighborhood, there are a lot of concrete buildings. The buildings are rather big, they have usually more than 7 floors but they are grey and uncolored. They look like they are sad. There are som parks, but they are really dilapidated. There are a lot of alcoholics in these parks. It's too bad. When I was a child, I went everyday in these parks, they were great. But now, I stay away form the parks. There are also a lot of shops, where you can buy everything you want.

I live in a bulding, it has 7 floors. I live on the 6th floor. My building isn't jammed between other buildings. So there is a great view. My aooartment has 5 rooms; 3 bedrooms, a kitchen and a living-room. have my own beedroom and it's big. That's great! I'm really happy. In my bedroom, there is my bed, my new computer on my desk and 4 bookcases with my books and my CDs. I clean my bedroom every Sunday. There is a gret pizzeria next to my bulding, so I est pizza every week. In this pizzeria, pizzas are not expensive. I love pizza!



My daily life: I get up at 7:20 am, I take a shower. I put my clothes on and I take my breakfast. After that,, I brush my teeth and I go to school for 8:05 am. It takes me ten minutes to walk form my home to school. I walk rather fast. On Tuesday, I start school at 10:00 am so I can sleep more. For me, Tuesday is the best day of the week, because I can sleep. I think 8:05 am is too early to start school; I need to sleep in the morning, but not at night.

At school, classes last 45 minutes and we have two breaks of 5 minutes and on break of 20 minutes. Lunch break starts usually at 11:30 am. I go back home and I have lunch at 12:30 pm. My parents cook very well. I love everything they cook. I think they could be really great cooks. After lunch, I go to school for 13:25 . I go out of school at 17:00 . When I go back home, I take a little taste, I usually eat chocolate or hazek biscuits, and I drink ice tea. After that, I relax. I work on my computer and I go on the Internet, I check some websites that I visit everyday. After that, I work for school, I do all my homework and I revise for my tests. I have dinner at 20:30. After dinner, I watch TV. I like to watch AMerican series, like "Prison Break". After that, I go to sleep. On the weekend, I sleep late and I get up late, I take my breakfast at 12 and lunch at 16. I love weekends, but they are too shorts, just like vacations.

Aucun commentaire: