In my neighborhood, there are a lot of concrete buildings. They are grey and uncolored. There are some parks but there are a lot of alcoholics in these parks. It's too bad. There are also a lot of shops.
I live in a building, it has 7 floors. I live on the 6th floor. My apartment has 5 rooms; 3 bedrooms, a kitchen and a living-room. I have my own bedroom and it's big. That's great! I'm really happy. In my bedroom, there are my bed, my new computer on my desk and 4 bookcases with Books and CDs. I clean my bedroom every Sunday. There is a great pizzeria next to my building, so I eat pizza every week. I love pizza!
My daily life: I get up at 7:20 am, I take my breakfast and I go to school for 8:05 am. Lunch break starts usually at 11:30 am. I go back home, I have lunch and I go to school for 13:25. I go out school at 17:00. When I am at home, I work on my computer, I draw or I work for school. I have dinner at 20:30. After dinner, I watch TV and I go to sleep.
mercredi 10 octobre 2007
Some more things about my life
at
16:23
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
hello nelson long time no hear from I havent been at school I was sick but I did write u and u never responded well keep up the good work your computer blog pal tameka
Enregistrer un commentaire