Dear Mrs. Pahud,
My name is Nelson. I'm sixteen. I come from Switzerland. I like designing on my PC (Mac's are too expensive for me).
I like to discuss on a graphic forum on the Internet. I like drawing.
I have a little sister and a little brother. They are nine and fourteen years old.
I live in Geneva, and I like this city. I go in France every summer holiday. I go to the Atlantic coast, on a paradise Island (Noirmoutier). Vacations are always too short.
I like chocolate, spaghettis with Bolognese sauce and spiced food. I love Coop's Ice tea.
I want to become a designer. In my dreams, I want to fly.
I go to school on foot. I like walking but I would like fly to school.
I love video games. I like English. Sometimes I have to write English posts on the Internet. It's very interesting !
lundi 3 septembre 2007
English letter
at
19:49
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire